Thursday 22 July 2010

Latitude


So, as I was putting this shit on photobucket, I realised that the first post I ever put on here contained photos from last year's Latitude (where I wore a tutu, ohhhh jeez...) which means that we must have just passed EE's first birthday! Thanks everyone for supporting me throughout the years and, uh, I've never been good at the whole thanking thing, but....yeah :)
I saw a lot of amazing bands (Florence + The Machine, Mumford and Sons, Yeasayer, Darwin Deez, Hockey, The Midnight Beast, etc) but sadly I didn't get any particularly good photos. The best ones were of the Horrors cause the stage was all backlit, meaning they were automatically all artsy :p
Oh and...

yeah, just me and Darwin Deez being moustachey...

14 comments:

THE MILK CLUB said...

Lucky! Would love to see Yeasayer live. And Midnight Beast, woo! Great shots, and love the last pic~

Lara Woodbine said...

Haha, Love that last picture! :)

Lara xx
fashionalacaprice.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

so then Happy Birthday ;)
Lovee the last picture too!
i would love to see some of those bands.

Hollie'x
http://new-to-fashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the cool blog and the awesome illustrations. Lattitud looked awesome :)

visit my FASHION BLOG
www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

xx

Carissa said...

you look cute <3

Becky Tjandera said...

Happy birthday to your blog ! Awesome photos :)

Tegan said...

ah man! i seriously wanted to go to latitude! LOL , a tutu .. can't imagine that! xo

Claire said...

aw, i go to latitude every year. the best festival ever (although this year was a little weird.)

xx

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

beautiful pictures! like a magical twilight dream =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Freja Wewer said...

Hello you. Really nice blog !
I just wanted to invite you to take a look at my blog!
//www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
^^ take a look and follow me if you like ☠

Fivyolen Qiu said...

great pics :D

yiqin; said...

so cute :)

Chantelle said...

latitude is so cool, I went 2000 trees last year and it was awesome :) so cute and fun defo going back!

you need to blog more! D: lol

xx

http://one-girls-ramblings.blogspot.com/

Jakub MaƄkowski said...

happy bithday!
i'm so jelous, i want to be there!
follow you
jmankowski.blogspot.com